Bird Beak Wire Bending Dental Plier With TC Inserts
- Manufactured to bend archwire and form springs using its finely crafted round and pyramid beaks that are smoothly finished to prevent wire scoring. Both the round and pyramid beaks are precision crafted to .025” (.64mm) wide at the tip.
- German surgical stainless steel
- TC inserts
- Up to 30% lightweight
- Rounded edges to lower injury risk
- Postage Free Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Various Delivery Options Available
- Return 30-Days Returns
Dr. Karlheinz® Dental Wire Bending Pliers: The Right Choice
Dr. Karlheinz® offers a variety of arch forming pliers and dental contouring pliers. The available arch forming pliers are designed for the formation of square and rectangular archwires and feature thin, parallel jaws. One style can handle the contouring of light wire loops without torqueing. Another style can function as contouring pliers and a cutter, with tapered jaws to contour small loops and a cutter at the base. A third style can handle the contouring of all loop types.
It is imperative that orthodontists ensure the right orthodontic tools on hand to meet each and every clinical need. When selecting dental bending and forming pliers, a dentist should look for options that have been designed keeping both the orthodontist and the patient in mind. Dental bending and forming pliers should also be durable enough to endure daily use and sterilization without corrosion or breaking. Dr. Karlheinz® dental bending and forming pliers are crafted for the comfort of the orthodontist and the patient and are built to last.