Adhesive Removing Dental Plier With TC Inserts
- Manufactured for safe adhesive removal. The vinyl tube rests on the occlusal / incisal surface of the tooth ensuring no discomfort to the patient while the sharp metal tip removes adhesive from the labial surface with ease.
- German surgical stainless steel
- TC inserts
- Up to 30% lightweight
- Rounded edges to lower injury risk
- Postage Free Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Various Delivery Options Available
- Return 30-Days Returns
How To Select Dental Debonding Pliers?
When selecting a pair of dental debonding pliers, an orthodontist has to make a decision on daily basis. Choosing high-quality orthodontic instruments helps the dentist in delivering a comfortable procedure.
To ensure the longevity of orthodontic debonding pliers, the quality of the instrument and its durability are considered to be of key importance. Low-quality debonding pliers often suffer from corrosion, problems with the joints, and breakage. Dr. Karlheinz® orthodontic debonding pliers employ rounded or grooved edges to reduce risk of injury, and will safely and easily remove brackets or bonds. Their innovative design and durability have made them a favourite the world over.
Every pair of Dr. Karlheinz® dental debonding pliers is specifically designed to perform a certain task. Our debonding pliers have been crafted to reach brackets and bands in all areas of the mouth, with some models having angled beaks to allow the orthodontist to access hard to reach areas. By focusing on the comfort of both the patient and the dentist, Dr. Karlheinz® orthodontic debonding pliers enhance the dental procedure.