3 Jaw Wire Bending Dental Plier With TC Inserts
- Engineered for forming and contouring superior clasps and intra-oral loops. Precision aligned tips are rounded for flawless contouring and bending. One-piece assembly of the double tip enhances its strength.
- German SAE 420 stainless
- TC fittings
- Up to 30% lightweight model
- Chamfered corners to reduce chance of injury
- Postage Free Standard UK Delivery
- Delivery Various Delivery Options Available
- Return 30-Days Returns
Dr. Karlheinz® Dental Wire Bending Pliers: The Right Choice
Dr. Karlheinz® offers a variety of arch forming pliers and dental contouring pliers. The available arch forming pliers are designed for the formation of square and rectangular archwires and feature thin, parallel jaws. One style can handle the contouring of light wire loops without torqueing. Another style can function as contouring pliers and a cutter, with tapered jaws to contour small loops and a cutter at the base. A third style can handle the contouring of all loop types.
It is imperative that orthodontists ensure the right orthodontic tools on hand to meet each and every clinical need. When selecting dental bending and forming pliers, a dentist should look for options that have been designed keeping both the orthodontist and the patient in mind. Dental bending and forming pliers should also be durable enough to endure daily use and sterilization without corrosion or breaking. Dr. Karlheinz® dental bending and forming pliers are crafted for the comfort of the orthodontist and the patient and are built to last.