- Except as otherwise provided below, Dr. Karlheinz® instruments provide a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Dr. Karlheinz® will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect.
- Dr. Karlheinz® guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use.
- Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective.
- Instrument “lifetime” means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Dr. Karlheinz® customer care at 0800 1 777 057 with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type.
- Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty.
- Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations On All Warranties
Dr. Karlheinz® disclaims liability and is not responsible for the performance or replacement of any product that has been misused, tampered with, modified, retipped or refitted in any manner or is beyond its expected life.
Dr. Karlheinz® disclaims liability, under any applicable warranty or otherwise, for damages arising from:
i) the use of commercial/residential grade washers.
ii) the use of dental automated washer-disinfectors where manufacturer’s processing guidelines are not followed.
iii) the use of cleaning solutions, chemicals and/or procedures that are contrary to Dr. Karlheinz®recommendations.
iv) improper setup and/or installation of any product.
The express warranties described herein are the exclusive warranties and are provided instead of any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranty, express or implied, except warranties of title and infringement.
Except as set forth herein, damages from breach of such warranties are limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product, at Dr. Karlheinz® sole option. Consequential or incidental damages resulting from breach of any applicable express or implied warranties are hereby excluded.